The Canton Public Schools is pleased to host an Internet Safety Program Thursday, Dec. 8, 2016 from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. in the Canton Middle/High School Auditorium. The program will be led by former law enforcement officer Scott Driscoll.
The program is for adults and the topics will include:
- Apps and programs children are using
- Cyberbullying, Sexting, and Social Networking
- Creating a digital footprint (positive and negative)
- Current on-line trends and potential dangers
- Tips on how to use technology in the safest way
- Strategies on keeping families safe
More information regarding the program is provided in this link.